Apps4Rent, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is the leading provider of premium hosted solutions to businesses and resellers at value prices. Apps4Rent supplies a selection of hosted applications including the ever popular Microsoft Hosted Exchange 2007 , MS SharePoint Hosting Services 3.0, Hyper-V Hosting of Virtual Dedicated Servers, Hosted Kaseya IT Automation Software. Employees can access their email on the go with their Blackberry or iPhone or Windows Mobile device using ActiveSync technology. SharePoint Hosting Services 3.0 offer numerous collaboration features usable from anywhere.
Apps4Rent Hosted Exchange Features:
- No Setup Fee
- Month-to-Month Billing: Monthly billing, no long term contract, upgrade or downgrade hosting plans from the control panel.
- Split Domain: You can have some users on your domain on Exchange hosting and others on your regular mail account.
- Domain Choices: Bring your own domain, use Apps4Rent sub-domain, or purchase new domain from Apps4Rent for your Exchange 2007 hosting accounts.
- Reliable Infrastructure: Apps4Rent used clustered servers infrastructure in multiple reliable data centers to provide MS Exchange 2007 hosting customers with 99.99% Uptime. Daily backups ensure that your data is never lost.
- Excellent Support: Available 24/7/365 phone, e-mail, and chat support from a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
- Web Based Account Administration: Through the web based control panel, the account administrator, individual users, and resellers can add/delete mailboxes, contacts, groups, and edit user settings such as passwords, Aliases, Auto Reply, Filters, Distribution Lists.
- Support for Mail Protocols: Protocols such as POP, IMAP, SMTP, RPC over HTTPS are supported.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) for Web Mail: Microsoft Outlook Web Access included free with hosted exchange accounts allows users on the road to access their e-mail through a standard web browser with features similar to Microsoft Outlook 2007.
- Wireless Synchronization: Free ActiveSync synchronization of e-mails is included with every Exchange 2007 hosting account, to a variety of mobile devices including iPhone, PocketPC, Palm Treo, and Windows Mobile phones. BlackBerry Synchronization with Exchange server through BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) is available as an option.
- Free Anti-Spam Software: Apps4Rent’s Anti-Spam software continuously protects against spam as well as offers users to set filters, rules, and manage safe sender lists, safe recipient lists, and blocked senders lists.
- Free Anti-Virus: All incoming and outgoing e-mail messages and attachments are scrubbed by anti-virus software before they are forwarded to their destinations.
- Free SharePoint: Free access to SharePoint Hosting with 200 MB space included with every hosted exchange account.
- Free Outlook 2007 or Entourage 2008: Each MS Exchange 2007 hosting account includes a free download of Microsoft Outlook 2007 for Windows PCs or Entourage 2008 for Apple’s Macs.
- Remote Wipe Capability: Remote wipe can be used to erase sensitive data from a lost mobile device.
- Large Attachments: Apps4Rent permits attachments upto 50 MB size in e-mails.
- Personal and Shared Information: Hosted Exchange users under one company account can maintain personal and shared calendars, task managers, public folders, companywide Global Address lists (GALs), and can arrange group scheduling with real-time availability.
Price: $6.95 per month per user