|Overall Rating||No Ratings|
Blue Ridge Internetworks
Posted by admin as Blue Ridge InternetWorks, Reviews
BRI provides Exchange hosting in either a shared environment or a dedicated environment (depending on your number of users).
Pricing includes daily backup, anti-virus protection, VPN configuration, Outlook Web Access, Public Folders, 100 MB of mailbox (aggregated by company), plus more.
In mid-2002 BRI became a Microsoft Certified Partner and Authorized Application Service Provider, enabling BRI to offer industry leading Microsoft solutions such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Commerce Server. Currently BRI is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
Blue Ridge InternetWorks Feature:
- Superior remote and mobile access to email, contacts, and calendar
- Allows for seamless use of multiple computers: home and office
- Built-in support for mobile devices like Pocket PC-based phones
- Best-in-class web interface containing complete inbox and folders
- Advanced Group Collaboration Features
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Increased Reliability and Performance
Price: From $11.95 per month per user
Write a Hosted Exchange Review for Blue Ridge Internetworks