|Overall Rating||No Ratings|
Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Google Apps is here!
Google Apps Connector for BlackBerry Enterprise Server now available!
Exchange My Mail is the first Hosted Exchange provider to offer Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Google Apps.
The power of BlackBerry Enterprise Server is now available to Google Apps customers.
Google Apps customers can now Sync their Blackberry’s with Google Apps email.
Sign up now and get your very own Blackberry Enterprise Server for your Google Apps Domain.
* Messages sent to your Gmail inbox are pushed to your BlackBerry within 60 seconds.
* Emails read/deleted on your BlackBerry are marked as read/deleted in Gmail, and vice-versa.
* Emails archived/starred on your BlackBerry are archived/starred in Gmail, and vice-versa.
* BlackBerry folders are synchronized with labels in Gmail.
* You can search for contact information of coworkers from the global address list on your BlackBerry.
* Contacts in Gmail are automatically synchronized with your BlackBerry address book.
* You can view your Google Calendar schedule with the native BlackBerry application, with one-way synchronization from Google Calendar to your BlackBerry device. Two-way calendar sync with the ability to accept, decline and schedule meetings from your BlackBerry device is not available with this release but we are working on it.
* Windows VPS plan from Exchange My Mail.
* Google Apps Premier or Educational Edition
* BlackBerry Devices with proper BES level service from your wireless provider.
Exchange My Mail is a Bronze level BlackBerry Alliance Member. Because of our relationship with RIM, we are able to bill customers on a per user basis for the Hosted BlackBerry Solution. Customers will be charged monthly for the Windows VPS account, as well as a per user fee for the BlackBerry portion of the service.
Get more details and order your own BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Google Apps Now.