|Overall Rating||No Ratings|
Verio To Host Annual viaVerio Partner Summit Verio To Host Annual viaVerio Partner Summit
Summit To Deliver Resources and Tools for Partners To Grow Their Business in 2009 – yes 2009!
CENTENNIAL, Colo., February 10, 2009 – Verio Inc., the leading provider in delivering online business solutions to SMBs worldwide, including web hosting, Software as a Service (SaaS) and application hosting, today announced it will host its annual viaVerio Partner Summit March 15 – 17, 2009 at the Hyatt Regency Reston in Reston, VA.
The 2009 viaVerio Partner Summit will offer a combination of keynote presentations, business building tracks led by industry experts and peer to peer roundtable sessions covering informational topics that partners can utilize immediately to grow their hosting practice and maximize profitability in 2009 and beyond. Expert tracks include featured speakers from Microsoft®, Trend Micro, and Accrisoft and more as well as business, sales and technical tracks led by Verio’s Product Management and Senior Leadership Teams.
This top-rated event will include sessions from industry experts that will deliver outstanding business benefits to help partners grow their business at a time when many organizations are experiencing serious decline. Taking place in one convenient venue, partners will benefit from a fast-paced, three day event with “Feature” tracks including:
* Industry Leading Keynote: Liam Eagle, Editor and Chief of the Web Host Industry Review (WHIR), the leading authority on the web hosting industry, will focus on helping partners tackle key issues and challenges they face in the current economic climate as well as exploring new growth opportunities.
* Search Engine Optimization (SEO)/Pay Per Click (PPC) – SEO and PPC are key to any business, partners can become SEO and PPC experts and turn this knowledge into tangible business results.
* Lead Generation – led by a top lead generation expert, partners will learn how to effectively market to the SMB and align their solution portfolio to meet the growing business needs of these customers.
* Virtual Private Servers(VPS)/Managed Private Servers(MPS) Technical Training Labs – partners will receive in depth technical training on Verio’s VPS and MPS solutions providing them with a deep knowledge of these products and optimizing their sales opportunities with these products.
* Industry “Hot Topics” – these sessions will provide partners with additional insight into Cloud Computing, SaaS, PCI Compliance and more.
The view the complete agenda visit: www.e-ventcentral.com/events/2009ViaVerioPartnerSummit/agenda.php
“Partner enablement has always been at the core of our viaVerio Partner Program and this summit will deliver the knowledge and expertise our partners need to effectively market to the SMB,” said Steve Renda, Senior Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing for Verio. “We are committed to their success and have developed an agenda that will help them deliver additional value to their customers while also growing their revenue in 2009 with Verio’s solutions.”
Attendees will also have the opportunity to participate in peer led panel sessions and hear first- hand about the success of selling Verio’s solutions from current Verio partners including: NetFlow, Gatman Services and SBBS. Participants will also have the opportunity to meet with industry leading sponsors of the summit including:
* Trend Micro
* NerdBoy Inc
* Web Host Industry Review
Partners interested in learning more about the viaVerio Partner Summit, including registering for the event, may visit: www.e-ventcentral.com/events/2009ViaVerioPartnerSummit/
About Verio Inc. (www.verio.com)
Verio is the leading provider in delivering online business solutions to SMBs worldwide. Distributed through its global network of OEM and viaVerio channel partners, Verio’s solutions provide web hosting, application hosting and SaaS that enables SMBs to drive online success. Verio is a subsidiary of NTT Communications, one of the largest companies in the world and supports its operations with their highly reliable and scalable Global IP Network providing customers and partners with access to business solutions in more than 200 countries. In January 2009, Verio was named “Best Web Hosting Company 2008? by HostReview.com. For more information, visit: www.verio.com.