|Overall Rating||No Ratings|
Global Knowledge presents exclusive Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Certification Boot Camp
Posted by Lawrence Bonk as News, Press Releases, Tools
Want to get into Exchange 2010 shape but feeling too lazy? Then sign up for Global Knowledge’s recently announced boot camp. The “drill instructors” will get you battle-ready in no time.
The goal with these programs is certification. So don’t expect this to be a cake walk. There will be tests, quizzes and all kinds of other things that made you groan as a kid. Students that do well will earn the Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010 certification.
Along with covering advanced Exchange Server 2010 topics, students will also learn to.
- Deploy, maintain, and secure Exchange Server 2010
- Configure mailbox servers
- Manage recipient objects, client access, and message transport
- Implement messaging security, high availability, and backup and recovery
- Configure messaging policy and compliance
- Upgrade from Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010
The boot camps can be attended in-person at the company’s various sites or online. Check the available classes here.
Write a Hosted Exchange Review for Global Knowledge presents exclusive Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Certification Boot Camp