|Overall Rating||No Ratings|
LiveOffice Corp. Announces Expanded Focus on Small Business Market
Posted by Exchange Hosting Reviews as LiveOffice, Press Releases
TORRANCE, Calif., May 28, 2003 - LiveOffice Corporation (www.liveoffice.com), a leading provider of web-based products for businesses of all sizes, today launched a redesigned corporate web site that better reflects the company’s commitment to helping small businesses successfully achieve their online business goals. With an excellent and long-standing reputation for helping small businesses within the financial services market improve their online presence, today’s announcement signals LiveOffice’s expanded focus on providing value-added products and services to small businesses in all industries.
“Our goal is to provide small businesses with the tools they need to establish an online business presence that accurately reflects the same values and vision on which their company was originally founded,” said Matthew Smith, chief operating officer for LiveOffice Corp. “We understand that for many small business owners, their company encapsulates years of hard work and dedication. In the same regard, our web technologies are designed to complement a company’s existing branding and structure, while helping them to achieve their online business objectives and increase sales revenues.”
As evidence of LiveOffice’s expanded focus on small business, visitors to www.liveoffice.com will discover a completely new look and layout with convenient online ordering options for many of the company’s popular products. To help businesses make educated decisions about their online business strategy, the new web site offers comprehensive information on LiveOffice’s vast offering of online products and services. Visitors to the new site will find information on:
- Web Sites an extensive overview of LiveOffice’s web site design, building and hosting capabilities for businesses of all sizes and in all industries
- AdvisorMail in-depth information on electronic email monitoring, archiving and retrieval technologies specifically designed to meet the regulatory requirements of the SEC, NASD and NYSE
- E-Commerce a step-by-step look at how LiveOffice can help businesses add ecommerce to new or existing web sites
- CoolTools useful information on increasing the profit potential of business web sites, including information on LiveOffice’s web site add-ons, which enable businesses to conduct online slide presentations, track web site traffic, securely exchange documents, instant message (IM), manage contacts and more, all in real-time
- Traffic Builders effective techniques, including search engine submission, that enable businesses to increase traffic and turn their web sites into revenue generators
- News Room up-to-date information on company news and announcements
- About Us information on LiveOffice’s products and services, company history and career/internship information
Understanding the needs of today’s time-crunched small business owner, LiveOffice has added its propriety live chat button to each page of its web site. By clicking on the button and without picking up the phone or sending an email, site visitors are instantaneously welcomed into a realtime instant messaging (IM) session with a knowledgeable LiveOffice representative that can answer any questions they might have.
Write a Hosted Exchange Review for LiveOffice Corp. Announces Expanded Focus on Small Business Market